Baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A little update

I don't have pictures to add... yet. My camera cord seems to have disappeared once again, but as soon as I can find the sneaky little thing, I will have pictures up in this space! :)

I am now 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant. For the past couple of weeks, there haven't been a lot of updates as far as the pregnancy goes. I have started feeling more and more movement, although it still can't be felt from the outside. I am excited for Clay and the kids to be able to feel all of the dancing around this little girl is doing! My little baby belly has also suddenly become noticeably larger over the past 48 hours. I was sitting on the couch last night, and I looked at my stomach and commented that it looked a lot bigger. Clay said he had just noticed this, too. I also have had several comments over the past few days about being pregnant and asking when I'm due. Earlier this week I started training again at the gym. My workouts aren't nearly as heavy as they used to be, but I feel so much better about myself! Before getting pregnant, I was in the gym most days of the week, and I was a healthy eater. Not so much for the past 4 months. So, I was really excited to get back in there on Monday, and I've been back every day. I feel so much better, both physically and mentally!

I haven't posted anything over the Christmas break, but we had a nice time. We had Christmas here, at my mom's, and at Granny's, and then went to Dallas to see Clay's sister and her family after New Year's Day. We all had a great time ice skating, eating, and just catching up. I have pictures of all of the kids to put on here as soon as I find that crazy cord.

So, that's my update for now! I have an OB appointment next week, and we will get our big ultrasound. I'm excited about seeing the baby again! I will update on that (with pictures!) as soon as we get home.

No comments: