Baby Ticker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby names

Naming a baby... wow! It is such a responsibility, and so much fun all at the same time. I've been sitting here with Brittany and Clay discussing possibilities, and it seems kind of overwhelming when I consider just how many names are out there. Girl names are easy for me. They always have been. I knew what Brittany's name would be long before I ever imagined my actual Brittany. With Zach, it was a little harder. I had a couple of names picked out, but I had to actually see him before I decided which it was. I knew the second I laid eyes on him that he was a Zachary. This time, it seems to be the same. Clay and I both have such an easy time with girl names, but boy names are harder. We actually have narrowed it down and are almost positive about what we'll be naming our little girl (if it turns out to be one!), but it is harder to choose a boy name. We both want one that sounds solid without projecting too much testosterone. :)

We should be finding out the gender within the next few weeks, so that may make things a lot easier!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am feeling this pain more than any of your other pains :P