Baby Ticker

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

15 week OB appointment

Just a quick update! We went to the doctor this afternoon for my regular appointment. We heard a nice, strong heartbeat right away and I had managed to slow my weight gain down (woohooo!) Since I'm feeling better, I've been going to the gym and doing 30 minutes on the elliptical every day. If I can't control the eating, I'd better increase the exercise, right? :) Anyway, everything was great today. They took a tube of blood for my quad-screen, and I go back on January 13 for the big ultrasound! We will take Brittany and Zach with us that day, since he will look at everything. He also will have a brand new ultrasound machine, so I'm sure he will be wanting to play with it, and we'll have a lot of fun!

Kind of a short post for today, but I am sleepy and heading to bed early.

No comments: